Does your child have delayed
speech and/or language development?
Get paid to participate in our study group.
Limited spaces - Sign up Now!
If your child is in need of support, please join our paid study group and gain free access to Sing and Speak 4 Kids (SS4Kids), our innovative online game.
See how music can stimulate their language development!
Funded by the U.S. Department of Education, this study will help improve the game training design, and examine the benefits for children playing SS4Kids while being supported by teachers and parents.
WHO: Children with A) delayed speech and/or language development, and/or B) English Language Learners
WHEN: During a 2-week period between October - December 2019, 6 play sessions, 5-15 min. each, plus a post test one week and one month later
WHERE: Santa Monica / West Los Angeles or North Hills / San Fernando Valley.
- Child must be 2-6 years old
- Must be able to produce some vocal sounds
- No hearing or visual impairment, or violent behavior
- Internet connected device (e.g. iPad, tablet or laptop). No Phones
- Internet connection at your home
- Parent will be actively involved in the study with their child
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
To reserve a place in the study group, please fill in the form. We will contact you to schedule a personal interview and registration if you and your child qualify.